vrijdag 17 februari 2012

Bafta Pre Party @ Annabel's

Every year the day before the Bafta Awards a Baft pre-party is being held. This year it was held at Annabel's. I was able to meet the following people;

Academy award winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr. (Jerry Maguire, Pearl Harbour, Rat Race) signed my DVD-cover of Rat Race and posed for a picture.
French actress Berenice Marlohe is known as one the new Bond Girls in the upcoming Bond-movie Skyfall. She signed my promo-poster of Skyfall and posed for a picture.
Chris Hemsworth (Thor, The Avengers) signed my poster of The Avengers and posed for a picture.
Rufus Sewell (The Pillars Of The Earth, Dark City) signed my book of The Pillars Of The Earth and posed for a picture.
Rosamund Pike (Wrath Of The Titans, Die Another Day) signed my poster of Wrath Of The Titans and posed for a picture.
Joely Richardson (Nip/Tuck, Event Horizon) signed my poster of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and posed for a picture.
Richard E. Grant (Dracula, The Iron Lady) posed for a picture.
Ron Howard (The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, Apollo 13) posed for a picture.
Holliday Grainger (The Borgias, Bel Ami) posed for a photo.
Christina Ricci signed my DVD-Cover of Monster but did not want to pose for a picture and Ralph Fiennes signed my Skyfall promo poster but also did not want to pose for a picture.

Geen opmerkingen: