vrijdag 17 februari 2012

Bafta After-Party Red Carpet @ Grosvenor House Hotel

After the Bafta ceremony, which I did not attend this year, the after-party was being held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in central London. I decided to wait at the red carpet to meet some celebrities.

Tom Hiddleston (Thor, The Avengers, The Deep Blue Sea) posed for a photo.
Michel Hazanavicius, director of the award winning movie The Artist, signed my poster of The Artist and posed for a photo.

Naomie Harris, the new Bond Girl in the upcoming Bond-movie Skyfall signed my Skyfall promo-poster and posed for a photo.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Lost, G:I Joe, The Thing) posed for a photo.
Tim Burton, director of Batman, Edward Scissorhands, Alice In Wonderland) posed for a photo.
Rising Star Nominee Chris O'Dowd (Bridesmaids, The IT-Crowd) signed my poster of Bridesmaids and posed for a picture.
Kristen Wiig (Bridesmaids, Paul) posed for a photo.
Jean Dujardin and Berenice Bejo signed my poster of The Artist, Ralph Fiennes signed my poster of Clash Of The Titans, Michelle Williams and Eddie Redmayne signed my poster of My Week With Marilyn. They all did not want to pose for pictures unfortunately.