vrijdag 29 april 2011

Fedcon 2011

Every year het Fedcon is being held in Germany. The Fedcon is a convention for Sci-Fi loves. That means special guests from series like Star Trek, Stargate and Firefly are no exceptions.
This year was the 20th birthday of the show, which gets more crowded every year.

The most special guest this year was Richard Dean Anderson, known for his mainparts in "MacGyver" and "Stargate". Because this man is sort of a legend I decided to do the photoshoot with him. What I didn't know at the moment was that he gained some (?) weight and he was wearing a funny (?) hat. Below you an see the result of the photoshoot I've done with Richard.

Will Wheaton, known for his parts in "Stand By Me", "Toy Soldiers" and the "Star Trek: The Next Generation" series. It was very special that he did a show in Europe, because I couldn't remember a single Europian show he attended. Will was very nice and posed for a picture for free, while I didn't even buy an autograph.


Kate Vernon, who plays Ellen Tigh in the new "Battlestar Galactica" series signed my poster and posed for a picture... Also, very nice woman!

Geen opmerkingen: