donderdag 28 april 2011

Fast & Furious 5 Premiere @ Cologne Cinedom

After seeing a few stars from the movie in Amsterdam, I decided to go to the German premiere in Cologne as well the day after. In Germany more people from the movie would attend the premiere and amongst them there were a few I've never met before. So plenty of reason to go. Unfortunately the weather wasn't as nice as it was in Amsterdam, but luckily for us (me, Rene & Roy) it stopped raining at the moment we decided to wait at the venue. And there we waited...and waited... And more people waited...

And even more people waited...
The first one to arrive was Tyrese Gibson, known for movies as "2 Fast, 2 Furious", "Tranformers", "Death Race" and many others. First he didn't want to sign or pose for me, the second time he didn't want to do it... But finally he did it, he signed my Filmcell of "Transformers" and posed fo a picture. Many thanks for the security guy for peeping into the picture as well!
Elsa Pataky, also known for her part in the enjoyable movie "Snakes On A Plane" signed the DVD-cover of that movie and posed for a picture...
Gal Gadot, also known for her part in Fast & Furious (4) posed for a picture.
Justin Lin, the director of the movie, signed the picture I've got with him in Amsterdam and he posed for a new picture... We also talked about his upcoming movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, a new Terminator movie!!!!!!! Woohoo, well done Justin, I hope you find the correct studio to support it!
Also, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson signed my Blu Ray cover of "Get Smart" and my DVD-cover of "Gridiron Gang".

Trailer of Fast Five... Doesn't it look cool already?

Geen opmerkingen: