zondag 20 februari 2011

Critic's Circle Film Awards 2011

Last year the Critic's Circle Film Awards were being held in the Landmark Hotel in London. A location I liked very much. It was the location were I met Quentin Tarantino, Timothy Spall, Michael Fassbender and a handfull of other great people. This year they changed the location to the BFI building unfortunately. That means more and better security and less access to the stars. But this year the Critic's Circle Awards had less stars than the last year.

I've managed to meet Will Poulter (Son Of Rambow, The Chronicles Of Narnia 3) who posed for a picture with me.
Olivia Williams (The Ghost Writer, The Sixth Sense) is not a new one for me, but because she is always nice to her fans I decided to make another picture with her.
Valerie Leon (who was a Bond girl in The Spy Who Loved Me and Never Say Never Again) posed for a picture.
Aaron Sorkin (who is going to win the Academy Award for best screenwriter for The Social's Network) is the creator of the television series The West Wing. Therefor he signed my DVD-Boxset of The West Wing and posed for a picture.
Thomas Turgoose (known from This Is England and Eden Lake) posed for a picture.

So compared to last year the Critic's Circle Awards weren't that good at all...

Geen opmerkingen: