maandag 21 februari 2011

Bafta Pre Party @ Mark's Club

Like every year the day before the Bafta's are handed out, a couple of pre-party's are being held in London. This year it is the first time (for me) it was held in Mark's Club. As usual always a couple of nominees ateend these parties, just like other celebrities. This time I've met the foloowing celebrities;

James McAvoy, known from movies like "Atonement", "Wanted", "The Last king Of Scotland" and the upcoming movie "X-Men: First Class" posed for a picture.
Edgar Ramirez, known from movies like "Vantage Point", "The Bourne Ultimatum" and "Domino" signed my posterphoto of "Vantage Point" and my DVD-cover of Domino and posed for a picture...again!
Tom Hollander, known from movies like "Valkyrie" and "Pirates Of The Caribbean", posed for a picture.
Alfonso Cuaron, director of "Children Of Men", "Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban" and "Y Tu Mama Tambien" posed for a picture.
Alejandro González Iñárritu, director of "Biutiful", "Babel" and "21 Grams" posed for a picture.
Danny Huston, who really liked his goodie-bag, is mostly known for his performances in movies like "Robin Hood", "Edge Of Darkness", "Wolverine", "The Number 23", "Clash Of The Titans" and the upcoming sequel "Wrath Of The Titans" signed my posterphoto of "Wolverine" and my poster of "Clash Of The Titans" before he posed for a picture with me!
Darren Aronofsky, director of movies like "Requiem For A Dream", "The Wrestler" and "Pi" signed my DVD-covers of "Pi", "The Fountain" and "Requiem For A Dream".
Emma Watson who plays Hermione Granger is the Harry Potter movies signed my poster of Harry Potter 7.
Minnie Driver (Good Will Hunting, Hard Rain, Sleepers) signed my DVD-cover of Hard Rain.
Tom Hooper, director of "The King's Speech" signed my posterphoto of "The King's Speech". Photo: HBO Weekend @ BFI April 2010
Kevin Spacey (American Beauty, The Usual Suspects, The Negotiator) signed my posterphoto of Superman Returns. Photo from The Old Vic stagedoor october 2006.

Geen opmerkingen: