dinsdag 22 februari 2011

Bafta Afterparty @ Grosvenor House Hotel

Like last year, this year I also booked a room in the hotel where the afterparty was being held. It costed me some money but I had a good night and a good sleep.

Samuel L. Jackson, known for movies like "Pulp Fiction", "Die Hard With A Vengeance", "Jurassic Park" and "Star Wars", posed for a picture, which was very unusual because he isn;t very friendly to fans normally... You can imagine that I was very pleased with this picture.
Colin Firth ("The King's Speech", "A Single Man", "Love Actually") won the Bafta for best actor two years in a row. He handed me the Bafta for best fan 2010, due to my commitment as a "celebrityhunter" in the last year. As you can see he posed for a picture for this wonderful moment.
Annette Bening, known for her performance in "American Beauty", "Open Range" and "Mars Attacks!" posed for a picture, which was much better as the one I got with her outside her hotel.
Amy Adams, whom I already met two times this trip posed again for a picture with me. This time the picture is perfect!
Christopher Nolan, director of "Inception", "Memento" and "The Dark Knight" posed for a picture.
Emma Watson, known for performance in all the Harry Potter movies posed for a picture with her new haircut.
Aaron Johnson kicked ass during his performance as Kick Ass in the movie "Kick Ass". He didn;t mind at all to pose for a picture with me.
Danny Boyle, director of "Slumdog Millionaire", "Trainspotting", "127 Hours" and "The Beach" posed for a picture.
Dev Patel, known for his performance in the TV-show "Skins" and the movies "Slumdog Millionaire" and "The Last Airbender" posed for a photo.
Gemma Arterton, known for her performances in "Quantum Of Solace", "Prince Of Persia" and "Clash Of The Titans" posed for a picture.
Dominic Cooper, known for his performances in "Mama Mia!" en "Captain America" posed for a picture.
Mike Leigh, the 7 times Academy Award Nominee director, is known for directing movies like "Vera Drake", "Secrets & Lies" and "Another Year". He thought I was his driver and although he would his car more than a picture with me, he posed for one...

Geen opmerkingen: