woensdag 15 augustus 2012

The Expendables 2 London Premiere

I went to London for the U.K. premiere of "The Expendables 2", starring Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Jean-Claude van Damme, Jason Statham and many more. For the U.K. premiere Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Statham, Lundgren, Van Damme, Adkins and director Simon West came to London.

I was very happy that I was able to meet Jason Statham. Statham is mostly known for movies like "The Transporter" trilogy, "Snatch" and "The Expendables". He signed my poster of "The Expendables" and posed for a photo.
 Director Simon West is also known for directing movies like "Con Air", "Tomb Raider" and "Stolen". He signed my poster of "The Expendables 2" and posed for a photo.
 Scott Adkins is the henchman of Van Damme in "The Expendables 2". He signed my poster of "The Expendables 2" and posed for a photo.
Although I've got signatures of Jean-Claude van Damme and Dolph Lundgren, I was not able to get new pictures with the action-heroes. 


Geen opmerkingen: