vrijdag 20 juli 2012

The Dark Knight Rises European Premiere

I went to London for the European premiere of the latest Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises". The movies stars Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Christian Bale signed my poster of "The Dark Knight Rises" and posed for a picture. Well, it is certainly not my best picture ever, but as Christian is not that keen on taking pictures I shouldn't complain.  
Chirstopher Nolan, Tom Hardy and Marion Cotillard also signed my poster of "The Dark Knight Rises" which was previously signed by Gary Oldman. At the premiere Noomi Rapace and Guy Ritchie were guests. Noomi Rapace signed my poster of "Prometheus" and Guy Ritchie signed my poster of "Rock'NRolla" and thanks to Roy "Sherlock Holmes 2".

Geen opmerkingen: