zaterdag 14 januari 2012

Festival Of Fame

The first event I attended in 2012 was the Festival Of Fame convention in Cologne, Germany. I have to say that this was a convention like I've never seen before. With almost no stars, attendees or merchandise/DVD tables this was the most empty convention I've attended so far. Together with me approximately 20 other attendees were wondering what to do with the time, while they were inside. The actors were not enjoying themselves either, they were not supposed to make pictures with us, we had to wait until the photoshoot in the afternoon. But what to do with the time inbetween?

Keith David (Platoon, The Thing, Requiem For A Dream) was the mean reason I went to Cologne for this convention. Before he was told not to, he posed up for a picture with me. Very friendly guy this Keith David.
Claudia Wells, known for Back To The Future, signed my Back To The Future poster and also posed for a picture (before she was also told no to!).


Geen opmerkingen: