zaterdag 11 oktober 2014

London Film @ Comic Con 2014

The main reason I went to London in july was obviously the London Film & Comic Con. The busiest I've ever seen. Earl's Court was absolutely packed! Like every year there were dozens of stars attending the show.
 
The main star this year was without a doubt 91 year old Stan Lee (the man behind Marvel), who was appearing at the London Film & Comic Con as his farewell to Europe. It was the last chance I've had to meet this legend and so I did! He signed a picture of himself and took a photo with me during the photoshoot.
 David Wenham (Lord Of The Rings, 300) signed my Blu-Ray cover of "300" and posed for a photo during the photoshoot.
 Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark in Game Of Thrones) signed my Game Of Thrones poster and posed for a photo
 Kristian Nairn (Hodor in Game Of Thrones) signed my poster of Game Of Thrones and posed for a photo.
 Daniel Portman (Podrick Payne in Game Of Thrones) signed my Game Of Thrones poster and posed for a photo.
 Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (Bob Stookey in The Walking Dead) signed my poster of The Walking Dead and posed for a photo.
Jose Pablo Cantillo (The Walking Dead, Sons Of Anarchy) signed my poster of The Walking Dead and posed for a photo. 
 Jane McNeill (Patricia in The Walking Dead) signed my poster of The Walking Dead and posed for a photo.
Vincent Ward (Oscar in The Walking Dead) signed my poster of The Walking Dead and posed for a photo.
 Michael Madsen signed my filmcells of Kill Bill, Die Another Day, Species and Sin City. He really liked my filmcells and was very chatty. He also posed for a photo.
 Jamie Bamber (Apollo in Battlestar Galactica) posed for a photo.
 Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes, Pathology, Rocky Balboa) posed for a photo.
 Jason Mewes (Jay of Jay & Silent Bob in a lot of movies) posed for a photo.
Glenn Morshower (Aaron Pierce in 24) posed for a photo. 
 Tyler Mane (Halloween, Troy, X-Men) posed for a photo.
 Jeff East (Superman, Pumpkinhead) posed for a photo.
 Slavitza Jovan (best known for Ghostbusters) posed for a photo.
 Curtis Armstrong (Supernatural, Risky Business) posed for a photo.
 Michael Ensign (Ghostbusters, Titanic) posed for a photo.

Geen opmerkingen: