donderdag 13 december 2012

European Premiere "The Hobbit"

I went to London for the European Premiere of The Hobbit, the new movie of Lord Of The Rings director Peter Jackson. It turned out to be a huge premiere. I arrives 3,5 hours later than Rene, but it turned out that I got a better spot after all... That mad me able to get an autograph of Peter Jackson. He signed my filmcell of The Lord Of The Rings but didn't stop to pose for photo's unfortunately.
 
Martin Freeman (Bilbo Baggins) signed my poster of The Hobbit and posed for a photo.
 Andy Serkis (Gollem) signed my poster of The Hobbit and Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes and posed for a photo.
 Graham McTavish (Dwalin) signed my poster of The Hobbit and posed for a photo.
 James Nesbitt (Bofur) signed my poster and posed for a photo.
 Stephen Hunter (Bombur) signed my poster and posed for a photo.
 Dean O'Gorman (Fili) signed my poster and posed for a photo.
 Mark Hadlow (Dori) signed my poster and posed for a photo.
 Dan Hennah, Academy award winning production designer of The Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit signed my poster and posed for a photo.
 Dominic Monaghan (The Lord Of The Rings, Lost) posed for a photo.
 Billy Boyd (The Lord Of The Rings, Seed Of Chucky) posed for a photo.
 Luke Evans (The Three Musketeers, The Raven, The Hobbit 2 & 3) posed for a photo.
 Nick Cave, the musician, posed for a photo.
Other than Peter Jackson's autograph I was also able to get autographs (but no pictures with) from Cate Blanchett (Galadriel), Richard Armitage (Thorin), Sylvester McCoy (Radagast) and Adam Brown (Ori).

Geen opmerkingen: