woensdag 26 oktober 2011

Twilight Breaking Dawn @ Square Brussels

Although there wasn't going to be a Belgium premiere for the fourth Twilight installment, there was a fanevent for all the fans of Twilight being held in Brussels. Special guests for this event were Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) and Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen). I have been to many event like these, but this event was one of the most busiest I've ever been to. In this mayhem I was able to meet both Twilight actors.

Robert Pattinson (Remember Me, Water For Elephants) signed my Breaking Dawn poster and posed for a picture.
Ashley Greene (Twilight, New Moon) signed my Breaking Dawn poster and my Blu-Ray cover of Twilight. She was also willing to pose for a picture...


1 opmerking:

Greg zei

Dat heb je weer leuk voor mekaar !