woensdag 15 september 2010

The Other Guys UK Gala Premiere

After my rendez-vous with the two main actors of the movie I decided to go Leicester Square where the premiere was being held later on. Around 6.00 two things where due to happen, the stars where expected to attend an it was expected to rain, slightly. Only one of then became a reality. The rain...and it wasn't exactly a drizzle!
When the stars arrived, the only one who really made an effort for his fans was Mark Wahlberg, who signed my DVD-covers of Shooter, The Truth About Charlie, The Perfect Storm, Three Kings and the Blu-Ray cover of The Happening. After that, he was willing to do a picture with me...again!Adam McKay, director of the movie, appreared to be drunk... He signed my DVD-cover of Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby and fucked up my picture with him...

Geen opmerkingen: